Welcome to my page! I’m so happy to have a place with the freedom to write about all of the things I love, and am grateful to anyone taking the time to read! I created this blog as an outlet for my creativity, but also to capture and archive the special things and moments in my life. I’m new to motherhood all while upgrading my house one DIY project at a time. I hope to share some helpful tips, stories, advice, inspiration, and most importantly things that are relatable to you!
Here are 5 quick facts to get to know me!
- I’m 24 years old and the mama to my sweet boy Maverick Connor! He was born September of 2019 and has taken over my heart ❤
- Mav, his daddy Nick, and I live together in our home in Clarksville, TN with our corgi/jack russel named Marley & our husky, Nymeria (Yes, her name is from GoT, if ya know ya know!)
- My boyfriend, Nick, and I met at the University of Tennessee in our engineering classes in 2015. I slid into his DMs *lol* and we’ve been together ever since!
- I started my career as a mechanical engineer, but craved something I was passionate for. I’m now a High School STEM and Algebra II Teacher 🙂
- I have a guilty pleasure for trash television including all things reality TV. The Bachelor and Keeping Up with the Kardashians are at the top of my list! I know I hate myself for it too *face palm*
But, the most important thing to know about me is that these two guys are my absolute favorite people in the world!